Today I shall be spending my whole day pigging out and watching movies and smelling of Marc Jacobs' Daisy so this post has been prewritten/scheduled!
I hope you're all having a wonderful day and I just wanted to share a few items that I'd bought in the week coming up to the xmas big one!
I will do reviews in due course of all of these products but for now I'll just leave you with what I actually bought :)
- Tesco Large Cotton Wool pads £1.60
- Boots Coconut & Almond Leave-In Conditioner £1.36
- L'oreal Skin Perfection 3-in-1 Purifying Micellar Solution £2.49, Tesco (50% off)
- Batiste Dry Shampoo in Cherry £2.19, Boots
- Seventeen Stay Time Long Wear Primer £5.19, Boots
- MaxFactor FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3-in-1 Foundation in Warm Almond £11.99, Boots
- Collection Cream Puff Matte Lip Balm in Cotton Candy £2.98, ASDA
- Topshop Chain Link Ring Stack £7.50
- L'oreal Studio Line Hot&Smooth 3 Day Straight Heat Protectant 2 for £4.50, Boots
- Collection Glam Dazzle Liquid Glitter Line £2.98, ASDA
- Collection Illuminating Touch Highlighting Concealer Pen £4.99, Boots
There we have it! Everything I bought. Like I said I will do a full review on what each product is like & why I bought them etc so stay tuned for that!
Do you have any of these products? What's your opinion on them?? Let me know & Merry Christmas!
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr
*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!