A Small Haul

Leave a Comment








 (Swatches L-R: Collection Glam Crystals liquid liner, Collection Cream Puff matte lip balm in Cotton Candy, MaxFactor FaceFinity 3-in-1 Flawless foundation in 45 Warm Almond and Seventeen Stay Time Long Wear Primer)

Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Today I shall be spending my whole day pigging out and watching movies and smelling of Marc Jacobs' Daisy so this post has been prewritten/scheduled!

I hope you're all having a wonderful day and I just wanted to share a few items that I'd bought in the week coming up to the xmas big one!

I will do reviews in due course of all of these products but for now I'll just leave you with what I actually bought :)


  • Tesco Large Cotton Wool pads £1.60
  • Boots Coconut & Almond Leave-In Conditioner £1.36
  • L'oreal Skin Perfection 3-in-1 Purifying Micellar Solution £2.49, Tesco (50% off)
  • Batiste Dry Shampoo in Cherry £2.19, Boots
  • Seventeen Stay Time Long Wear Primer £5.19, Boots
  • MaxFactor FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3-in-1 Foundation in Warm Almond £11.99, Boots
  • Collection Cream Puff Matte Lip Balm in Cotton Candy £2.98, ASDA
  • Topshop Chain Link Ring Stack £7.50
  • L'oreal Studio Line Hot&Smooth 3 Day Straight Heat Protectant 2 for £4.50, Boots
  • Collection Glam Dazzle Liquid Glitter Line £2.98, ASDA
  • Collection Illuminating Touch Highlighting Concealer Pen £4.99, Boots
There we have it! Everything I bought. Like I said I will do a full review on what each product is like & why I bought them etc so stay tuned for that!

Do you have any of these products? What's your opinion on them?? Let me know &  Merry Christmas!


Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig