NOTD: Christmas

2 comments

Hey!

I really felt like doing a NOTD post since I used to do them every Sunday/Monday. I don't know why I stopped but since I've made the effort to paint my nails nice I decided to post about it!

Products used (in order):
Nails inc Caviar Base Coat
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine nail paint in Blood Orange
Avon Nail wear Pro+ in Gold 
Rimmel London lasting Finish in Disco Ball
Sally Hansen No Chio Acrylic Top Coat

I got the motivation for this as I wanted to look christmassy for work so decided to make the effort!

How have you painted your nails for Christmas?  Let me know!

Alicia x 
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr






SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Oh wow your nail art is incredible! I wish my nails looked like that right now- so super gorgeous. Big fan of your blog now xx
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks, it's average at best. :) xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig