REVIEW: MAC Fix +

Leave a Comment

Hey everyone :)

Hope you're all well and having a great holiday season. Today I am going to review the largely loved MAC Fix+ and whilst it is winter so not many people will be using it to refresh their skin from the sun and what not, is it nice to still have it there for when your skin is feeling a bit on the drier side.

I purchased Fix+ back in September of this year, as I was on the hunt for a make up setting spray. Having already tried Urban Decay De Slick Oil Control Make Up setting spray, read my review here. Whilst I do LOVE that setting spray I do find that on some occasions it didn't really set my make up at all it just made my make up look "dewy" so I wanted to try other things and venture down all roads of make up setting sprays/finishing sprays.

What MAC Say: "An aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a
calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with
the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. Adds radiance, finishes 
makeup. Spray it on. Skin drinks it up!"

The packaging is so simple and chic like all MAC products and will literally just blend and fit in anywhere on your dresser without looking out of place or like it doesn't belong which is good for us Beauty Bloggers as we all know we love a good looking make up storage space!

When you first spray it you can definitely smell the green tea, chamomile and cucumber, it's very refreshing and light on the skin and keeps your skin looking youthful and dewy. Being an oily skinned girl I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan of the dewy look because mixed with my already oily skin I just look way to shiny so I don't really use it to finish off my make up as it does tend to give you that dewy look when sprayed on after powders and what not.

I use Fix+ as a sort of moisturiser/primer for my skin as a base so my bare skin gets the minerals and vitamins before I load it with make up. This has benefitted my skin really well and it's stopped my skin from breaking out as much which is a definite A+ from me. The smell of it just makes it such a lovely product to spray onto my skin and it definitely leaves my skin feeling moisturised and refreshed.

The only bad thing I would say about it is that I don't find that I can use t as a finishing/setting spray like I intended to originally because of my oily skin but I do love the other benefits that it gives to my skin and will definitely repurchase it!

What do you think of Fix+?? Let me know!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page! Currently 10% off!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig