NOTW: Chameleon Lilac

4 comments



Merry Christmas everyone!

Recently I've been going for sparkly nails or metallic colours, just because they're more festive and really 

This nail polish from Barry M is a "chameleon" polish meaning under certain circumstance it will change colour.

This particular polish goes between silver and lilac colours depending on the situation meaning the heat of the room or whether or not you use a top coat. 

I usually go for reds and pastel colours on my nails throughout normal working days, but during the holiday season I pull out my darks and sparkles!

This was £2.99 from Boots what do you think? Let me Know!

Alicia x 

Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. i was eyeing this up the other day but didn't buy it. it looks gorgeous on!

    Merry christmas :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it to get a different one for free but am glad I decided on this one! Thank you :) Merry christmas to you too! xxxx

      Delete
  2. Love the way it looks I know I can off that color


    Fashionkween.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig