REVIEW: L'oreal Paris Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution

2 comments

Hey guys!

Recently I've been searching for a new make up remover that wasn't specifically for eyes and lips as all mine seem to be! I don't know why I just don;t read labels when it comes to make up remover I just think "Great! Lets buy it!" Then get home and think, oh crap...

Moving on I;d read a lot of reviews comparing this/naming this product as a dupe for the BioDerma Make up remover. Now where as I can't say whether or not this is true (as I've never tried BioDerma) what I can tell you is that it's pretty amazing.

I layer on my eye make up and make up in general and it takes all of one maybe 2 on really make up heavy days, to remove my make up with this stuff and usually I use about 3/4. It takes waterproof mascara and eyeliner off without smudging it all across your face and you can even then go and wipe the foundation off the rest of your face without having streaky black marks everywhere. 

Where it used to take me 10 minutes to remove my make up it now takes me 2 and then I proceed with my Garnier face wash and moisturiser of my choosing. This really is a bargain at £3.99 currently in Boots you can't go wrong! I think it's usually £4.99 but its on offer at the moment.

It's very gentle and you can use it on any skin types, even sensitive as it says on the back of the bottle. It is also a toner so it tones your skin whilst it is removing your make up. When removing my make up I used to use baby wipes and then my Garnier face wash and I'd see te foundation running from the brush applicator of my face wash and it was just pretty horrible to see that I wasn't really washing my skin properly but with this, that doesn't happen anymore. 

So yeah overall I am really really pleased with this purchase and I'm glad I listened to all the reviews and took the dive because it really paid off.

Have you tried this? Let me know your thoughts! 

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. I love this stuff!! Cant get enough of it! :)

    xx
    Abzeylouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) So good for removing make up! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig