REVIEW: Rimmel Wake Me Up Instant Radiance Shimmer Touch in 002 Radiant Rose

2 comments



Hey guys!

So I was traipsing around Tesco with my Dad and I saw the Rimmel beauty counter, which as thrilling as shopping with parents is, I had to tear my self away to see!

I was looking for a new highlighter as my L'oreal Lumi Magique highlighter pen had just ran out! I searched the web and saw that Rimmel offered this highlighter/blush to illuminate the cheek bone area so I picked it up for £2.50 (I think it may have been on offer?)

Anyway I apply it on top of my foundation and underneath my powder and I apply it with my real techniques Stippling brush. I take the brush and just dab it onto the checks to kind of contour as well as give some colour.

This is a really strange product for me because it highlights but is also like a liquid blush, I really can;t get my head around it haha! But it is fab! It gives you that dewy look and makes your skin glow really naturally. I've had mine for about 4 months and it is no where near empty yet! for the price, you really can't argue!

The colour pay off is very subtle and natural and the wear is about 5/6 hours so pretty good, it even lasts well on hot days were you make up seems to want to be anywhere BUT your face!

My only negative is that it does take a while to settle. I usually set it with my MUA pressed powder and then a light pink/coral blush, also by Rimmel, to give that extra colour to the cheek area and for more femininity.

This range of highlighters/illuminators comes in 4 different shades from white to dark pink so there isn't a great range but something that any skin tone can work with!

Have you tried this product? Let me know!

Alicia x 

Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. I've had my eye on this and it sounds pretty interesting! Lovely review - may have to invest now! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, cute blog and I see that you love Company mag too! ;)

    Would love it if you stopped by my blog & maybe followed me too? x

    www.looks2bloved.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig