REVIEW // Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

Leave a Comment


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - £5, ASDA

It seems as though every now and again something pops up and everyone goes crazy and has a new "holy grail" in their lives. Micellar waters definitely found their place in the blogging world in 2013 and they seem to be here to stay and rightly so.

For anyone that doesn't know - just to cover all bases - a micellar water is a gentle, cleansing water that removes make up from the skin whilst also cleansing it. They are super gentle and so can be used on sensetive skin without causing irritation.

The first I ever heard of these types of makeup removover was the Bioderma Micellar Water which I was very intrigued by, but not enough to order it from eBay or wherever so when L'oreal brought out their 200ml version for £4.99 i was all over it, seriously I bought that stuff in bulk.

However, I am not a light handed person and tend to douse my cotton pads in the stuff so the 200ml would run out within 2 weeks and it seemed like a lot to be spending £15-£20 a month JUST on cleansing water for my face, when i have other things to worry about spending money on, like transport etc.

So that's when I decided I would try out the Garnier 400ml water as it was two times the product for the same price, makes sense, does it not? Again I do tend to pour a lot of this stuff onto the cotton pad, especially when i have Estee Lauder's Double Wear foundation on as that stuff is like cement, no joke! Overall though this bottle has lasted me just over 2 months (due to me being lazy and not restocking my cotton pads, so in terms of usage I'd say around a month and a half.)

In comparison to the L'oreal product I would say, to me, they feel exactly the same but due to this having more product at a better price tag I'll probably stick to buying this!

Have you tried any Micellar water's? What's your favourite? Let me know in the comments! 


Love Alicia x


Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig