REVIEW | MaxFactor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation in 45 Warm Almond

Leave a Comment


Hey guys!

So recently I've had a bit of a bad time with foundation as I bought Revlon Nearly Naked foundation in Shell 130 (you can read my review >here<) and if you've seen my review you'll see it didn't really get on with my skin which was a shame because it was such lovely coverage but it just broke me out and literally just sat on top of my skin, I just couldn't work with it no matter how much I tried to love it!

However, I tried MaxFactor's Face Finity a few months ago when it was first released and it was on offer, it was £8.99 when I originally bought it. I loved it no end and without out a doubt it was to become my staple foundation. I then made the choice of buying Revlon Nearly Naked foundation when my Face Finity ran out. After realising I wasn't going to get along with the foundation I couldn't wait to get my hands back on it. It's the only high street foundation that has agreed with me.

It claims to have a 3 in 1 property as a foundation meaning that it has a built in primer, concealer and foundation. As you can see from the swatch it is sheer but build-able. I have combination skin so my nose area and chin get quite oily sometimes and this stays put all day through any weather! It covers spots fantastically and I definitely think it lives up to its 3 in 1 promise! I used this foundation with another primer also, Rimmel's Stay Matte Primer, and it worked well with that too. I have use this foundation without a primer and it works just as well but I personally prefer it with primer to create a barrier between the skin and the foundation and to get as long as I can from the foundation in terms of wear!

The colour of the foundation is very true to swatch/colour but I would recommend trying the foundation out in store just to see if the colour matches. Even though I knew that this foundation would suit my skin, due to previous purchases, I was so worried I would turn orange from it after the nightmare I had with Nearly Naked foundation that I insisted on going into the store make-up free and putting it on my face, I then walked around town for a bit looking in other shops. I did this to see whether or not the foundation would oxidise over a few hours. I don't know why but I felt like I couldn't trust any foundation anymore as sad as that sounds. I developed trust issues after being let down by Revlon! This obviously isn't Revlon's fault, Nearly Naked foundation could work perfectly for you and your skin tone/type but it didn't agree with me or my skin which was a super shame! I have read reviews from Estee @ Essiebutton and Anna from ViviannaDoesMakeup and they loved it so it's worth a try!

Anyway I returned to superdrug looked in the little cosmetics mirror on the Max Factor stand to see that my skin still looked flawless 3 hours after applying so I bought it! I actually don't have a bad word to say about this foundation, other that the pump isn't as long as the bottle so you get product left at the bottom. I'm currently draining the remains of my last bottle to mix in with my new one! Waste not want not!

This product retails at £11.99 in Boots and Superdrug.

Have you tried this foundation? Let me know!

                                                Alicia x 




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig