*Again, I'd like to say I'm not an expert and I know this I'm not trying to come across that way I'm just offering advice for the festival season, it's just common sense/comfortable-ness that i'm keeping in mind and sharing knowledge of previous festivals :)*
- Pack for all weather scenarios - Don't want to be stuck in shorts, t-shirt and sunnies if its pouring down!
- Pack enough underwear - nothing worse than focusing on everything else and forgetting to pack them! Or in case of rain and you need to chance
- Take a Mac or rain coat
- Take warm clothes for the night, it gets colddddd. Especially on the floor!
- experiment with clothes, festivals are places of freedom!
- Don't wear instant fake tan, I've seen this happen, it then rained and it's not pretty. Think paint dripping.
- Don't wear jeans - it's highly uncomfortable!
- Don't wear heels or anything of the sort. It's just common sense...
- Don't forget suncream!!!
I've assembled four outfits that I would wear and probably will wear this festival season! Here they are :)
Day One: Travelling there I just want to be comfortable so this is the outfit I chose.
Day 2: Festival is starting up, gettin my festival wear out!
Day 3: Festival wear
Day 4: Going home, but don't want to leave - still in festival wear.
So this is my little look book of sorts of festival fashion looks I'll be hoping to wear at a festival!
And that concludes part two of this series of posts!
What're you planning to wear?? :)