NOTD: Rimmel Lycra Pro in Show Off

2 comments

                         

Hey guys! 
So recently I've been loving the colour pink...and all things girly and princess-y. Don't ask me why because I can't put my finger on it! All of a sudden I just wanna be a princess! 

I bought this nail varnish for my mum originally but she never even wears nail varnish so I stole it! 

This is Rimmel London's Lycra Pro Professional Finish nail varnish in 297 Show Off and I got it from Tesco for £5.19 a few years ago so I'm not sure how much it costs now but I'm sure they'll still have it!

What do you think of this nail polish? let me know!

                                                                       Alicia x 
     Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. This is very summery and cute too! I love pink nail polishes, although I think I might own too many

    http://beautysupergirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's gorgeous! You can never have too many! :) xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig