HOW TO: Fill in your eyebrows

Leave a Comment

1. Start off with a clean brow, brush out any product such as foundation etc
2. I then use a Rimmel Eyebrow pencil in Hazel to outline the underneath of my eyebrow and extend the line of my eyebrow out further than where my natural eyebrow finishes.
3. I then outline the top of the eyebrow and join it to the bottom outline. I start the top outline from half way on the top of the eyebrow.
4. I then use the wax in my MUA eyebrow palette (which i've reviewed >here<) to stick any stray hairs and to properly shape my brows. I then use the MUA palette powder to fill in my brows.
 
 5. Lastly I correct anything I don't like and pencil around the eyebrow to make sure it's got a solid shape.
 Products used: MUA Pro-Brow Eyebrow Kit, Superdrug - £3.50
Topshop Eyeliner/brow pencil sharpener, Topshop - £3
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel, Boots - £3.99
 The finished result of both eyebrows!


Eyebrow Tutorial!
Hey guys!
So I took to twitter on the #bbloggers chat to ask whether or not people like eyebrow tutorials or would like to see mine. 

The reason it popped into my mind is I had seen Georgia's tutorial from whatsknottolove and was like wow this really helped me! Then I had a friend ask me how I do my eyebrows after she'd seen them on Instagram. 

Everyone I asked seemed positive about it so here it is! Hope you enjoy it & let me know what you think!

                                             Alicia x 
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig