I've been nominated: The Liebster Award

Leave a Comment

I've been nominated! By the lovely Stacey from peace-loveandmake-up

So, this is how it works:

1 - Each blogger has to answer each question set for them

2 - Choose bloggers with 200 and under followers to

 nominate, and link them in the post

3 - Create 11 questions for the bloggers to answer

4 - Go back to the bloggers and tell them about the 

nomination

5 - Each blogger should list 11 facts about themselves

6 - No tag backs


1: What one make up product couldn't you be without?

Probably my eyebrow kit! I feel alien without filling my eyebrows in.


2: Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
HARRY STYLES! no shame what so everrrrrrrrrr!!!


3: What is your favourite book?
I'm gonna say the dreaded "I'm not much of a reader" so I don't have a favourite book! If I must choose then Catcher In The Rye, just because I've read it and it was good. 


4: What is your favourite scent?
Daisy by Marc Jacobs


5: What is your dream job?
To be a fashion/beauty/music journalist!


6: Is there one product you bought because of the hype,and regret buying it?
As much as I wanted to love it, probably Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation. Its good on colder days but as soon as it gets slightly warm it slips right off my combination skin! leaving me looking scaly


7: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Hmmmmmm, Paris or Australia!


8: What is your favourite season?
Summer!


9: Big night out, or quiet night in?
Definitely a big night out! Any reason for heels!


10: What is your favourite nail polish colour?
Satsuma by Barry M


11: What is your favourite high street make up brand?
Either Soap&Glory or MUA orrrrr Rimmel!


11 facts about me
1. I'm crap with money saving
2. I've never revised for an exam
3.I got my belly pierced when I was 12
4. I love animals
5.I'm really unorganised
6.I love The Simpsons
7.I go to university
8.I'm scared of windmills (as in they freak me right out)
9.I'm never content with my hair colour
10.I love meeting new people, but I'm incredibly shy
11. I can't live without my iPhone

Bloggers I Nominate
1. Becky

(Supposed to nominate 11, but it's late, I've searched for about an hour and I can't find any more with under 200 followers)

11 questions 
1. What's your favourite TV show
2. How much would you be willing to pay for your favourite beauty product, if the price were to rise?
3. If there were no internet for a month, what would you do?
4. What's your go to beauty brand?
5.Where's your favourite place to visit?
6.What's your favourite high street store?
7. What's your favourite outfit?
8. Whats your favourite product i.e beauty.
9. Who is your celeb crush?
10. On average, how long do you spend on the internet per day?
11. Who's your favourite blogger?

Alicia x 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig