REVIEW: Dove Instant Hydration Nourishing Lotion

Leave a Comment


*Dove Moisturising Lotion, Boots - RRP £3.49

Hey guys!
Recently I've been searching high and low for a good moisturiser or lotion. I know that Soap&Glory body butters and moisturiser's are good but I'm trying to budget as much as I can right now and actually bought this Dove moisturising lotion along with two other items, on my Boots Card, hence the (*) because I didn't pay for it using money...If you get me?

Moving on this moisturising lotion claims that it will leave your skin feeling soft and moisturised/nourished for up to 10 days, it also says that it is fast absorbing and is for normal skin. I chose this simply because I love Dove products and at the time it was half price at £1.99 or 199 points, which I paid.

I put this lotion on after I've showered or bathed and let it set in for a few minutes. I wasn't sure how long "fast absorption" was supposed to be but it soaked in within around 2/3 minutes which I thought was quite fast and was really pleased with it!

Due to it being part of the Dove "original" fragrance range it smells like the trademark Dove soap, I love this fragrance it reminds me of being little when my parents used to buy it! Due to it being a lotion the consistency is quite watery, I squeezed the bottle to get a bit on my hand to "swatch" (of types) for this blog post and I got it all over my laptop!! Baaaaad times! Needless to say I have learnt my lesson.

I usually shower every other day and each time I showered my skin still felt as soft as it did just after I'd moisturised it! So overall I am very pleased with this moisturising lotion seeing as I bought it knowing next to nothing about it and am pleasantly surprised! :)

What's your favourite moisturiser? Have you tried this one? Let me know!


                                              Alicia x 

Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr

















SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig