FAVOURITES // April

Leave a Comment




Hey!

*Cliche blogger comment* How fast is this year going? I can't believe this is my 4th favourites post already!

Anyway these are the products I've been loving throughout April which have got me through the month with ease. I've been really looking after my skin this month and it has thanked me for it, aside from eating healthier (ish) and drinking plenty water I've also been using new moisturiser and eye cream which are the Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protectant Anti-Oxidant Cream and the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye. These make my skin super soft and hydrated whilst not over loading my skin with excess oils which is really important for my oily skin. They've also helped with the preparation for a smooth base to go in with my favourite foundation for the daytime/everyday life which is the MaxFactor FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3-in-1 the shade I have is 40 Light Ivory and it's near enough a perfect match for me and it goes on like a dream, I us my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge or my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush to apply this on it goes on flawlessly and stays put for around 6 hours which I think is amazing for a drugstore foundation, my oily skin usually melts foundations off within 2 hours if I don't blot but this can stay literally 8 hours if I blot and re-powder which to me is fab. As for a setting powder, for my whole face I use Rimmel's Stay Matte but just to set my under eye area and concealer I have been using - and loving - MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light I use my Real Techniques Setting Brush to apply it and it just looks so flawless so I've been loving that.

Eyeshadow bases are super important to me because I have such oily skin (yeah mention it once more why don't you, Alicia) so a base is really important not only to keep the shadows in place but to help them be as vibrant as they can, this month I've been loving NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skin Tone ESB03 I'm not sure if this is there only shade but since its 03 i'm guessing not, this one is a little dark for my skin tone but works fine and keeps the shadows on all day. After eyeshadow I really think mascara pulls a look together and the one I've been using (amongst 3 others) is Estee Lauder's Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying and Volumising Mascara in Black it works really well on it's own and does what it says on the tin but paired with my other mascaras it's just above and beyond so i've been really coveting that this month!

As I've said previously, my birthday was this month and I received two Lime Crime Lipsticks, amongst other things, they've become my new obsession and I want them all, the colours I got were Coquette and Airborne Unicorn they're super opaque and smell a little like Play Dough but more like vVanilla which to me smells amazing, they smell a little stronger than MAC lipsticks and the packaging is phenomenal! Last but definitely not least is Marc Jacob Daisy Eau De Parfum 100ml I posted about this being my signature scent recently and it truly is, it think it's the nicest perfume I've ever smelled and I will continue to buy it until it's discontinued, if it ever is, it goes above and beyond in terms of wear and just smells better and better as you wear it, if you haven't smelled it, get on it.

So they're my favourites for April, what're yours? Leave me links & comments below!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig