The Monday Matter #11

Leave a Comment







Hey!

This week just gona has been super relaxed and quite fun. During the week I worked only 3 shifts and had one day holiday, then Friday i went to Liverpool for my 21st night out and stayed in Signature Living Hotels, they're were BEYOND gorgeous, check them out if you ever go down to the 'Pool!

The Velvet Lip I love a good velvet/matte lip. Lime Crime's Velvetines are my favourites for this type of lip, they're so creamy and so matte yet not drying. So when I saw MUA Cosmetics had a range I decided to try them out! A review will be up on Wednesday!

Treats As it was my "birthday" weekend I decided to give myself a few treats, I bought a few Simpson's bits and bobs, got my nails done and bought the Smashbox Primer. I am pretty obsessed with The Simpsons so the new MAC collection announcement has me so so excited!!

Photography I have recently been experimenting with photography for my blog, I really liking the look of products against my silver tray but don't know if this is too much, is there too much glare? Let me know what you think!


Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig