REVIEW // Elizabeth Arden's 8 Hour Cream

Leave a Comment

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream - £6, Amazon


Hey!

So I'm sure everyone has heard of this beauty wonder cream, right? It's everywhere in the beauty world and has a host of clams to its name dubbing it the wonder of all beauty balms/creams. It truly is wonderful and super good at healing burns and chapped lips.

I bought this little tub 30ml from Amazon and it's lasted me for ages, literally years. (is that gross? i don't know, it seems to be fine though) I use it near on everyday and I'm not even half way through it yet!

This little cream is said to be a skin protectant and can be used to tame rough patches on the knees, elbows and feet, you can use it to get rid of chapped lips, on the skin where it has recently been burnt (give the burn a little time to heal first, don't apply to an open or "soft" burn) and you can even use it for manicure purposes as it is able to soften hard cuticles and hang nails. It really is a cream for all purpose (beauty wise.)

I love this cream for nothing other than dry patches, such a blemishes that have scabbed or chapped lips. On chapped lips this is an overnight wonder, apply at night before bed and come morning the lips will be relieved and immensely soft and soothed.

The only downside to this cream is the strange smell, but I can definitely overlook this with all the pro's this cream has it's definitely something that I repurchase over the years I truly think it's amazing.

What do you think of this cream? Have you tried it? Let me know in the comments!


Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig