REVIEW // Estee Lauder Daywear Advanced Multi-protection Anti-oxidant Creme SPF 15

Leave a Comment

Hey!

I received this moisturiser in a GWP from Estee Lauder and I honestly am so glad they included it in the little gift as I really don't think I would have tried it otherwise.

With the gift I received a few other items, all sample size, and I love them all especially this and the Sumptuous Extreme Mascara (review here) which is just beyond anything I've ever tried, paired with other mascara's it's definitely a favourite of mine.

This moisturiser is made for normal/combination skin and you can apply it in the morning and at night after you've applied the Repair Serum which Estee Lauder also makes. I don't use the Repair Serum as i don't own it but I've heard really good things about it so I may end up purchasing it one day, but for now, my skincare routine is good enough for me.

This defends against and diminishes the appearance/sign of premature ageing so for example dullness in the skin and fine, dry lines. You can use this at any age, I use it now even though I'm only 21 but hey, never too early to diminish wrinkles right? This is also the winner of Instyle's Best Beauty Buys of 2014 under the category of Best Moisturiser with an SPF and it actually has an SPF of 15 which is a plus, because it gives protection without quite being a high enough SPF to give you that flashback face in photos.

This smells of cucumber which is so so refreshing and so nice when you apply it especially in the morning it just really wakes me up and I love the smell of cucumbers so it's a definite plus for me. It doesn't clog up the pores and it feels so so luxurious. A lot of moisturisers I find do clog my pores and this one feels so light weight and sinks into the skin really quickly leaving it super soft. It also works on my oily skin despite it being aimed towards normal/combo skin so that's again a good thing, which I feel really makes this worth the price tag (full size is around £40 I think.) You don't have to load your face with this either as a little really does go a long way, i've been using this near enough every morning since february and it's still got some left in the little pot which again is great so if you did want to buy the full size, it would definitely last you a good few months!

The only downsides to this are the price, even though like I said it does last but £40 is still a lot for a moisturiser, I would probably continue to buy the "deluxe" or sample size of it because it lasts me long enough and is around the £12 mark rather than the £40 so if I were to repurchase, which I really want to, I would definitely go for that size. Another downside is if you want to put it near your eyes you have to be really careful, I have quite sensitive eyes and it really stung once when I got the tiniest bit in the corner or my eye, I had to stop doing my makeup for a good 5-10 minutes until my eyes stopped watering but the good's definitely outweigh the bad points when it comes to this product! 

Overall I do really love this product and really want to repurchase if I can get my hands on the sample size again. Have you ever tried this moisturiser? Let me know!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig