The Monday Matter #13

Leave a Comment


Derren Brown Thursday just gone I went to Venue Cymru in Llandudno to see the amazing Derren Brown, now I won't say anything about the show itself but what I will say is if you ever get the chance to see him, definitely get yourself down there, he is definitely NOT one to be missed. Pure. Amazing.

Cocktails This week I tried my first ever Cosmopolitan! I shared it on Instagram (you can follow me by clicking here) and I felt super classy and sophisticated when drinking from the large glass! They always remind me so Sex in the City or something and I've always wanted to try one and they taste lovely! Just a shame it didn't have the sugar round the edges!

Blogging So last week I decided to return to 5 posts a week instead of the 3 I've been doing and it went pretty well last week. I haven't felt overwhelmed as of yet so hopefully I can keep this up!

The Hair Ah the ever-changing hair that I have. I decided to dye the ends back to pink again because I just love it so much. I can't go too long without some sort of bright colour in my hair because I just feel like one colour is so flat and boring on me so I love putting different colours in there.

That's my week in review! How have yours been?

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig