Signature Scent // Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau De Parfum

Leave a Comment


Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau De Parfum 100ml, £63.50 - Boots

Hey!

We all have that one perfume or scent that just describes us and everyone knows us by. That one scent that when we smell it we know instantly what it is and we just can't get enough of me, for me, that's Daisy.

I got this perfume as a gift from my boyfriend about 2 years ago and every since I have been in love, this is my third 100ml bottle in 2 years (is that excessive??) and I just spritz a little on me where ever I go, it's become my signature scent.

Daisy features top notes of wild strawberry, violet leaves and ruby red grapefruit. Heart notes of violet, jasmine and gardenia. Base notes of vanilla infusion, musks and white woods.

I think the fact it has vanilla as a base note that I love it so much, vanilla is my ultimate favourite scent. Violet, Jasmine and Gardenia are also beautiful smells though. I love the freshness of Daisy and I really think Marc Jacobs hit the nail on the head with this one, I've tried all the other versions of daisy but to me, this is number one!

Have you ever tried this perfume? Let me know!


Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig