REVIEW // MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in Kooky

Leave a Comment

MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in Kooky, £3 - Muastore.co.uk

Hey!

Velvet/matte lips are a firm favourite of mine, but they can be quite tricky when it comes to dry lips as they tend to cling but with a little lip TLC this can be avoided!

This lip offering is from MUA and is a lip lacquer that turns into a matte lipstick within seconds, it's non transferable, super long wearing and really really pretty! The colour I got - Kooky - is a deep purple, a little bit deeper than that of MAC Heroine, but still a beautiful colour.

I don't wear it day to day, since the colour is so so bold but I definitely would if I could get away with it, they're so easy to apply, so nice to wear and really good value for money!

Have you tried these Velvet lip lacquers? Let me know!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig