June Favourites.

4 comments
Eye Favourites (Click the underlined names/links to view the full reviews.)



  • Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo by Eyestudio in On and On Bronze, Eternal Gold & Pink Gold - These are honestly my favourite things ever. They are so multi-functional and the colours are really pigmented and pretty. They can be used as a base product for you eye-shadow to keep it on longer, they can be used as a stand alone shadow or you can blend them out as a kind of neutral base for a more toned down look. For £5 a pop you can't go wrong and they'll last you ages!
  • Real Techniques Starter Kit - Eyes. - I'd be lusting for ages and never really got around to buying this set but after watching loads of YouTube videos where people were creating such gorgeous eye looks I decided I needed some decent eye-shadow brushes, but I didn't know where to start. I know everyone raves the MAC 217 for blending but honestly, I wasn't willing to spend near on £30 or something for one brush when I can get 5 for £22. Another reason I picked these up was it's a started kit so being a beginner in eye make up it made sense! These are pretty fail safe eye shadow brushes, 9/10 times my eye make up looks perfect and it is effortless they're just amazing. I haven't really used the fine liner brush because I use a felt pen type liner but I used it to put a darker shadow on top of my liner to create a smokey effect and it worked brilliantly for that. I definitely recommend these!

Face Favourites

  •  Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse in 004 Light Porcelain - I used to buy this  foundation, as everyone and their mum/dog did, years ago in about 2006 but after that never really gave it a second thought. I was searching for a whipped/mousse type foundation a few weeks ago and decided upon this one because A) I know it works for me and B) the colour suits me perfectly. I did want the Revlon 24hr Whipped Foundation but they only sell that in America and I couldn't find my shade on eBay or anywhere! This Dream Matte Mousse is a full coverage foundation and I am definitely a lover of full coverage it lasts around 6 hours and makes the skin feel super super soft. I loveeee it!
  • Maybelline Dream BB Cream in Light -  My venture for my staple BB cream is over! I did try the Nivea BB cream but it didn't agree with me. This cream is super light, just the right coverage and the exact colour for my skin. It stays put for 4/5 hours and doesn't break me out. It has been raved about in the beauty world and I can definitely see why and will probably repurchase it again, it's brilliants for the Summer months.

Miscellaneous Favourites


  • L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution - I have never had a good make up removed that took everything off without trace. This is different. With 1 or at most 2 cotton wool pads everything is gone, I then go over with a face wipe and proceed to cleanse, tone etc. This really is a fabulous product and it leaves skin feel super soft as it also tones the skin - even though I have a separate toner but this one is good too. It's really inexpensive and affordable, at the time I got it, it cost me £3.99 but I think it's £4.99 now in Boots, so still really good!
  • Herbal Essences Bee Strong Strengthening Cream - This is the perfect touch in my hair care routine, it gives my hair that little bit of oomph it's needed for a while now. I have considered buying the whole Bee Strong range but I have too many shampoo's and conditioners I need to get through so for now this little gem will do!
Other Favourites
  • The Simpsons - This was in my May Favourites too, I'm still in LOVE.
  • Peach Flavoured Water - OMG yummmm peach flavoured anything please.
  • Dairy Milk 360g bar - £2.39 for that much chocolate?! I'm on that.
  • Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop. - This is my monthly favourite song...I am not even ashamed!

So that was my monthly favourites for June! I tried to whittle it down because every month I seem to have LOADS of favourites and it's so time consuming to write a paragraph about like 15 products, so this month is basically the best of the best in my opinion! Have you tired any of these products! Let me know!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. Love the brushes ! ♥

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love ALL of these products! We have such similar tastes!

    Ellis
    http://elrbx.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely some amazing products! haha :D xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig