NOTD: MUA in Strawberry Crush

6 comments

Hey guys!

So recently I posted a small haul in which I picked up 3 MUA shades, this Strawberry Crush being one of them. It's definitely a Barbie pink colour and I love it! 

Like I said in my previous MUA NOTD these are Essie dupes right down to the packaging. However, I'm not sure if the formula is a dupe for the Essie polishes because I don't own any Essie. £7.99 for a nail varnish? No thank you! I'll probably purchase them from Fragrance direct!

Have you tried these colours/range from MUA? Let me know! 

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. This is such a beautiful colour, it looks even nicer on than it does in the bottle :D Might have to treat myself to one of these tomorrow :P
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! In the bottle it looks like a child's play colour but I love it on my nails! You definitely should they're only £1 :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Cute colour !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty color for summer!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, for £1 you can't say no! haha :) xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig