Mini Haul (Yes, Another!)

4 comments

Hey guys!

I went shopping again, I was going for a night out and wanted a new outfit and wanted to try a  few bits from the Soap & Glory make up range. I already have the SuperCat eyeliner pen, you can read my review >here<, and I love it :) So, yeah here's a few more bits! Reviews will be on the way in due course :)

Fashion 
Dress - £19.99 from New Look
How cute is this dress?! I wasn't sure when I first saw it but when I tried it on I LOVED it! With dresses I often find they are way too long because I am quite short but this one was perfect!

Make Up 
Soap & Glory Trick and Treatment (£9), Kick Ass Concealer (£10) and Glow All Out (£11) from Boots
If you're a Soap&Glory fan then get yourself down to Boots ASAP because they have a 3 for 2 offer on! I wanted the Glow all Out highlighter and Kick Ass Concealer anyway, they were the reason I went into Boots so when I saw the 3 for 2 I was over the moon! I recently ran out of my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and as much as everyone raves it, I'm not a massive fan! It creases under the eyes and the wear of it isn't too crazy so I'd say it was a pretty average concealer and that's where Kick Ass concealer comes in! It reminded me of the Bobbi Brown concealer with the packaging (not the box) or the MAC Studio fix. I'm a sucker for packaging!

  
MUA Blush in Lolly (£1) and Liquid Eyeliner in shade 5 Black.(£1) from Superdrug
MUA are up there with my favourite make up brands and it just makes it even better that they're so inexpensive! I picked up a blush in Lolly which is a peachy coral shade and I picked up the liquid eyeliner because I like my eyeliner to be VERY black and I find pens don't do that, but with a pen you have more precision which is what I love about them! So instead of picking up a £6/7 one I just picked up this £1 one and it does the job well enough!

 Hair Care
L'Oreal Elvive Triple Resist Reinforcing Treatment - leave in 200ml £3.99

I've heard good things about this leave it treatment so I thought I'd give it a go so I'm expecting good things. Although when I tried it I did find it smelt a bit like alcohol? I don't know if that's just me being weird but I hope it doesn't smell like that all the time!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. Nice haul !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to go and get some more S&G stuff from Boots whilst there is 3 for 2! Thanks for sharing :) That dress is gorgeous, I am going to keep my eyes peeled next time I am in New Look! :) xo

    Beaumaquillagex | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty dress!
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig