5 Products (under £5) that I can't live without.

8 comments





Hey guys!

I wanted to do something a little different today as my blog is becoming a blur amongst all the review posts I do! So I thought I'd do something like this to show you guys what products I love! 

This isn't a "if I could only use 5 products for the rest of my life, what would they be" type post as I'd have eyebrow filler etc in this post if it were. This is simply 5 products that I love and that are under a fiver. They have brought something to my routine that has changed it infinitely and I will repurchase and repurchase until I'm blue in the face!

(Click the underlined names to get to full reviews!)

Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo by Eye Studio, £4.99 Boots & Superdrug - these are little pots of joy. I have done a review on the On and On Bronze which you can read if you click on the name :). 

Sudocrem 125g £2.55, Boots. - This can be used for anything and everything. When I have a cut, burn, spot, carpet burn, chapped skin, you know literally anything! This pot will last me over a year because you need the tiniest amount of it. I just slap it on, leave it for an hour or 2 and repeat this for 2/3 days and the flaw is gone. I really love Sudocrem it's a miracle worker! I also have the carry around travel size tube from Home Bargains which was £1 something!

MUA Palletes £4, Superdrug - These two palettes are my favourites. I know there are 2 which would be £8 not £4 but if you buy them separate they're under £5 ok haha. They do all sorts of palettes from colourful mattes to shimmer and then these neutral ones which are said to be dupes for Urban Decay's Naked 1&2 palettes. These two are called Undressed and Undress me too which is kinda copying the whole "Naked" theme so i think they were intended to be dupes. Either way they have great pigmentation and wear.

Batiste Dry Shampoo £2.99, Boots - Now this isn't my favourite dry shampoo but it is the most cost effective and it DOES work! Everyone complains about the grey powder but if the powder wasn't there, your hair would still look greasy. The powder soaks up all the excess oil, which creates the greasy look, and you then massage it into your head/hair using a brush. I use my Tangle Teezer. I leave this on for around 10 minutes and then massage it in, If I'm in a rush I do it before I start applying my make up to save time then give my hair a quick brush and a teeny tiny spritz of leave in conditioner to hide/mask the powder. Works a treat!

L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3in1 Purifying Micellar Solution £3.99-£4.99, Boots - This stuff literally saved my skin. I was breakouts galore before this and I realised it was because I wasn't getting all the dirt and make up from my pores but this stuff just dissolves it straight from your skin leaving it soft, smooth AND toned! I have a separate toner but the fact this one does it for you is fab and it doesn't smell bad either! To get a Micellar Solution (Which is what BioDerma kind of is) for under £5 to me is a steal and i snapped it up as soon as I saw it!

Ok, so that was my 5 under £5 post and I hope you liked it. These products are just 5 amongst the mountains of cheap but effective products I own so I'm considering making a series out of this, but who know!

Have you tried any of these products? Let me know!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments

  1. I LOVE loads of these products! MUA is such a fab brand! And the l'oreal micellar! Lovely post honey! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MUA is amazing and so is the L'Oreal Micellar Solution! You should definitely try them! Thanks lovely! x

      Delete
  2. I completely agree with you about sudocrem - its magical! Great post :-)

    rosyblossom.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a miracle worker, seriously don't know how they made it. It does everything!! thanks love :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Only very good products I understand you ! I wanted to get the colour tattoo for a while now, I think I will ! :)

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should :) you wont regret it! xxx

      Delete
  4. Love this post :) I always love seeing bargain products which people swear by, it just goes to show you don't have to break the bank to look nice :D I really want to try the l'oreal micellar water, I've been using a superdrug one and really love it but I've heard great things about the l'oreal one too :)
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes definitely, I only work part time and am a student so buying MAC/NARS everything really isn't an option, as much as I would LOVE to!! Can only do that as a treat!

      You definitely should, it's amazing! xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig