Mini Haul

4 comments



Hey guys!

I went into town today because I got paid and wanted a few nice things. This is a little mini haul of the things I bought!

Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in Coral 110
This is the perfect summer colour (cliche blogger thing to say), it's bright, coral and velvet/matte finish. It was £5.49 from Boots.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl in Nude
I got this as a replacement for my white eyeliner, to put on the waterline. The white can sometimes be too bright and harsh so I thought getting this might just add a bit more natural colour back into my eyes. It was £3.99 from Boots

Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel
This purchase was just a repurchase of a staple in my make up bag. I was going to get the L'Oreal Paris Brow Artiste one but couldn't see any difference from the Maybelline Brow pencil apart from the "wax" at the end of it so I just picked this one back up as a fail safe. I love this pencil for defining my eyebrows. However I'm not crazy about filling them with this pencil as they look a bit rubbery. This is £2.99 from Boots

Mini Chevron & Cross Over Knuckle Rings
These are so cute!! I've wanted the Chevron ones for ages but the cross over ones are really cute too! I bought these from River Island for £5 all together and they have to be my favourite jewellery trend of the moment!

I hope you've enjoyed my mini haul! Keep posted for reviews on the beauty items.

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. I use both the Rimmel nude liner and eyebrow pencil and love them! :) Great post, love those rings too

    Stacey x

    http://peace-loveandmake-up.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog. I currently use the Rimmel eyebrow pencil but I find that it does make my eyebrows rubbery haha .. can you reccommend a good alternative that does not do that?

    Thanks x

    http://thisismyworldthisisme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bought those rings last week - love them x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the kate lipstick and I love your blog!
    Come to check mine and maybe we can follow each other if you like :)

    lillispace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig