GUEST POST- Review: John Frieda Sheer Blonde Hair Repair Conditioning Treatment

2 comments



John Frieda Sheer Blonde Hair Repair Conditioning Treatment

I don't often use hair masks but as my hair is recently blonde I know that it will be prone to dryness from all the bleach. As I use Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating shampoo I figured this would be the best place to start to ensure my hair is always silky smooth.

After shampooing my hair I applied the mask through my roots all the way to the tips of my hair making sure it was covered throughout.

The instructions state to leave the mask on for 15 minutes so after making sure my all the excess water was removed from my hair I sat and waited the allocated time.

Often I don't have time to sit and wait 15 minutes for a hair mask; however this product does state it can be left on for 3-5 minutes if used regularly.
Once my time was up I rinsed the mask from my hair and applied a small amount of oil for blow-drying.

My hair was much easier to comb through from the conditioning treatment so already things were looking promising for this product.

After blow-drying admittedly my hair did feel softer, looked blonder and didn't feel as dry as usual.

This is a great result for a first time use, however I do feel the colour is down to using three products daily from the sheer blonde range.

I think this hair mask is a great treat for dry, over processed hair but I will try it out daily to see if the results improve over time.

Written by Sophie Fryer of www.alldolledup.co.uk

@alldolledupuk @sophiefryer
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig