A Weekend By The Sea

3 comments
 Hey guys!

I recently went on a weekend break/camping trip with a few friends and thought I'd share my pictures :) It was such a nice weekend and it was so so fun! I saw some friends I haven't seen in ages and generally had a good time!

The fire maker

Cider in the sun

Temporary home

Noodles the dog

Everything you need to survive an apocalypse, in a VW Transporter

Friends :)

The first night we got there we had a barbecue and drank quite a lot in the sun, then when the sun went down we went to the beach for a (skinny) dip in the sea, needless to say we were all inebriated and overly happy with going camping!

The morning after, we woke up and had some bacon, sausage and egg sandwiches for breakfast and then made our way to the showers. Being me and being a complete girl I couldn't take my eyes off all the daddy-long legs and moths and spiders that were in the showers and the toilets, I know it's out doors but I can't stand them!

After this we made our way back up to the campsite to drop off our towels and then headed down to the beach.

I can't even describe how beautiful this place was it was incredible. We hung around the beach for a while, entertaining the dog and splashing around in the water and then we went back up to the campsite for a bit more sunbathing. Me and another friend sun bathed whilst the rest of the guys went to the pub. 

Apparently the pub area had absolutely no wind whatsoever and it was 21 degrees C so they came back up and started up the barbecue! Then we carried on with some drinking and chatting about old school times!

Even though I live in Wales I never get tired of seeing places like this. I really do take it for granted, everything that's around me and I am so so grateful to actually have the opportunity to live here!

Can't wait to get back to this place!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. Looks like a great time, I'm the same I really dislike insects lol, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely!

    And yum - Bulmers! My fave!

    Laura
    xo

    lauraloveandliquor.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to go to the seaside, I hate musquitos though, ugh :P

    http://ronnie-diaries.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig