GUEST POST - Review: Sally Hansen Dry Kwik Nail Color Dryer

1 comment
Hey everyone! 

For those of you that don't know who I am, my name is Chloe and I'm a 20 year old blogger. I have a love for anything to do with BEAUTY and FASHION and I want to share that with the world. My blog consists of product reviews and fashion related blog posts.

You can check out my blog or you can find me on these other sites:
Blog: http://howdoyouwearthatx.blogspot.co.uk
Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/8100701
Twitter: @chloe92_
Facebook: How Do You Wear That? Facebook Page
Instagram: @chloe101292

I recently bought a bottle of Sally Hansen Dry Kwik varnish, as a lover of painting my nails I always find it so frustrating when I have to wait about half an hour just for them to dry and even after that they STILL smudge and chip! I have used Sally Hansen nail products in the past and have always been extremely pleased with the results so when I got this item I was expecting no different!


I was super excited to use it just to see how good it really is. I use fake nails when I do my nails as I think they give a better finished look so I grabbed my fake nails (which can be bought at any drugstore such as superdrug, boots, etc.) and picked out a nail colour. I went through the Ciate advent calendar that my boyfriend had brought me for my birthday last year and found the perfect red colour called Mistress which can be brought for £9 on their website (expensive but SO worth it!).


I painted my nails then waited one minute as instructed to do so... I then applied a coat of the kwik dry varnish which glided over my nails. As with other top coat varnishes/drying varnishes this did not get stuck or ruin my nail varnish, there was no trace of nail varnish on the brush which I was extremely pleased with as this tends to ALWAYS happen. The varnish also contains a special oil which aims to moisturise and nourish your nails and cuticles, very good, but in my case with fake nails it was just a bit annoying, so I waited a further minute then proceeded to wash my hands and moisturise my hands.

This product worked extremely well, I cannot fault it! My nails were dry within a minute and no smudges or chips occurred during the process. I managed to find this product on a bargain beauty website that I always use and you can find the full size bottle here for just £1.50! I am so happy with this product and the price I will definitely be re-purchasing as soon as mine runs out!

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. they look really nice, i usually have to wait a while for my nails to dry but this one seems to do the trick quicker


    www.fashionkween.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig