Get Ready With Me: Simple Make Up For Work.

1 comment

Hey guys! So this is number #2 in my Get Ready With Me series and I'm just gonna show you what it entails when I get ready for work from drying my hair to putting my uniform on! Here we go :)

1.Hair

Lovelllyyyyy...hah!

Yeah so obviously I start off with my hair wet, I put some Herbal Essences Bee Strong Strengthening cream on it and spray it with John Friend Heat Defeat. I dry it with a bog standard hair dryer and then tie it up when it's all completely dry and I run some HASK Macadamia Oil through the ends of the pony tail.

2. Face Products

       

1. Urban Decay De Slick Makeup Setting Spray with Oil Control

2. Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro 5in1 Face Primer

3. Real Techniques Buffing Brush & MaxFactor FaceFinity 3in1 Foundation in shade 045 Warm Almond.


These are my favourite combination for when I want my make up to stay put for a VERY long time. The UD make up setting spray keeps my oily skin from seeping through and dissolving my make up while the primer gives the perfect base for my foundation. This particular foundation has a built in concealer and primer making it extra full coverage whilst also having even more staying power with the added primer. I apply the foundation, actually any foundation, with my buffing brush it just puts it on flawlessly I can't be without it!

Other Products Used on the face:
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
- Bourjois Delice De Poudre in shade 52
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Blush in Pink Rose



4. MUA Undressed Palette - Shade 5 in the crease and shade 2 all over the lid (shades go in numerical order from L-R top to bottom.)

This combination on the lid is quite neutral which is what I want for work as I only work in a chip shop, don't want to overplay it! These shades are the equivalent of Sin and Buck from the UD Naked Palette (the first one.) I then finish this off with a slick of eyeliner and some mascara, my favourites are Soap & Glory's Supercat Eyeliner Pen and Benefits They're Real! mascara.

Other Products used on the eyes:
- Rimmel's Exaggerate Undercover Eyeshadow Primer
- MUA Pro-Brow kit
- Maybelline Brow pencil in Dark Blonde
- Rimmel Brow Pencil in Hazel
- Collection Clear Mascara (used as brow setting gel)

For lipstick I usually use something neutral where work is concerned, on my lips for this look I use Rimmel's Pink Blush and toned it down a little with SEVENTEEN's BeeHive.

Finished Eyes + Lips Look

Finishing Touches


For the finishing touches I spritz some more heat spray onto my hair and straighten it, then I spray some more Urban Decay De Slick onto my face to sort of sandwich all my make up together in an oil free environment (haha.) Then that's about it! This is what I look like in work most day (minus the over pose ;] )



This is what I wear to work when I get up at 10am and have a full hour to eat and get ready. If I don't then I usually just throw on some foundation, powder, eyeliner and mascara and run out of the house! 

I hope this has helped you if you were looking for ideas of make up to wear to work. Some people may think this is too much but to me this is barely a "full on" make up look and I also see this as quite casual and toned down but everyone is entitled to their own opinions!

Hope you enjoyed this post! :)

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr








SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can go have a look at the details on my blog!

    Amber
    - http://eighth-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig