REVIEW: 2True Bronzing powder

2 comments


Hey guys!

So recently I've been looking for a matte bronzer for contouring, I have the Sleek Contour kit but I wanted to try different things to see if I can find something cheaper but more suited in a sense.

I bought this 2True Bronzing Powder for £1.99 from Superdrug and pretty much bought it on a whim because it was matte. I haven't heard any reviews or anything on this product but it was only £1.99 so I figured I wasn Most bronzers I find have shimmer in them and it just makes my face look dirty if I use them for contouring.

This bronzer is very heavy on application so you may need to tap the brush a few times, I used one swipe the first time and I looked like I'd dipped my brush in chocolate and spread it on my cheeks. So I do it very lightly and build it up it as I feel I need it.

It lasts quite well on top of foundation, around 4-5 hours, but I've found if I wear just a primer and a face powder it wears off quite quickly but I don't really mind that since I don't really tend to go for a full faced look on these days but I like it to add a bit of colour to my face.

Overall I do love this bronzer and for £1.99 you really can't complain, the colour pay off is great as is the staying power (as I said on top of foundation.)

Have you tried this bronzing powder? let me know!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. This looks quite good :) I might have to try it! I am looking for a drugstore alternative to my Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer but I can't seem to find one as good! Thanks for sharing :D x

    Beaumaquillagex | Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for share this post I also share with you something hope you like my post. “I am an online editor, not a blogger,” said Lavinthal. While beauty and fashion blogs are “the best thing to happen to the industry,” many of the pitches she gets are targeted at bloggers and aren’t really relevant to her.“I can’t write three paragraphs on why I love a certain lip gloss,” she explained, “but I will write three paragraphs about why Kim Kardashian loves a certain lip gloss.”The magazine’s focus is on celebrity-centric news and trends, and those are the pitches that are most effective. She’s not interested in a brand’s Facebook contest, or in the same releases that go out to dozens of style bloggers. Thanks
    Cosmetics PR

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig