REVIEW: Herbal Essences Bee Strong Strengthening Cream For Damaged Hair

Leave a Comment

Hey guys!

So if you've been reading my blog for a while you'll probably know I've bleached + dyed my hair numerous times. As we all know this leaves your hair dry, damaged and over processed which is never good and never feels nice! Everyone wants soft, shiny healthy hair - cue Herbal Essences Bee Strong.

I ran out of my Boots Leave In Conditioner and was looking for a new one, ASAP. I took myself off to Tesco, as Boots was closed and I am very impatient! That's when I came across this little gem from the new Herbal Essences Bee Strong Range, so I thought I'd give it a go as Herbal Essences haven't let me down yet!

This product comes in a 150ml bottle, so you get a generous amount of product and the packaging is a bright honey yellow, to go with the ingredients which contains Honey and Apricot. This theme is also tied in with the name "Bee Strong."

It aims to strengthen dry and damaged hair. You apply it to your hair before brushing it, when wet and you leave it in while your hair dries. It stops combing damage and conditions the hair that little bit extra whilst it dries as drying the hair can sometime take away some moisture.

Most importantly, to me, about this product was the fact that is is described as a cream. You'd imagine because of this that the formula would be heavy, which it is, but it doesn't leave your hair greasy whatsoever. However, I would avoid spraying it directly onto the roots as they don't need any more oils/sprays to encourage that natural oils in your hair. Focus on the ends and mid lengths which tend to be the most vulnerable and damaged/dry.

This product gets a big thumbs up from me. It left my hair, soft, shiny and smelling lovely. It's exactly the up lift my hair needed. Don't get me wrong I do use OTHER products on my hair but this little addition was well needed to give my dry ends that extra moisture!

Have you tried this spray? What do you think? Let me know!

Retails at £2-£2 in Tesco.

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig