REVIEW: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Heat Defeat Spray

Leave a Comment

Hey guys!

I'm not usually one to experiment when it comes to heat defence sprays. I have my trust TRESemme ones and that's good enough for me! however I ran out of my TRESemme one day and I found myself in Tesco holding onto this bad boy and thinking "do I dare?" I dared.

This is part of the John Frieda Frizz-Ease range targeted at people who have frizz, damaged, dry or unmanageable hair. I don't have the rest of the range but since this is heat defence I though it will do well in that aspect as wasn't really expecting much on the Frizz-Ease front since I didn't have the entire range.

Now this is where I was pleasantly surprised. Where it hasn't exactly changed my life, it has changed my hair, slightly. It's less frizzy, a lot more manageable and super super soft, not to mention it smells really really good! This spray costs around £4/£5 in Tesco, which isn't bad as the TRESemme ones are about the same price, I think you may get more in the TRESemme sprays though. So that could be a possible down side to the John Frieda one.

I will repurchase this again as it really has made a difference. Maybe not a large one but not many heat defence sprays can do what this spray does, most of them just do what they say on the tin!

Have you tried this product? Let me know!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig