REVIEW // L'Oreal Color Riche Mono Shadows

Leave a Comment





L'oreal Color Riche Mono Shadow in Smokey and Lumiere, £5.49 each - Boots

No intro needed for these shadows, just look at them, they are beyond beautiful and the packaging is so simple and elegant that I just had to pick up a few from Boots when I was browsing the L'Oreal section.




These shadows come in mono form meaning you get one shadow per pan, pretty easily worked out. They come in a variety of colours but I chose the ones pictured above as I thought they'd be perfect for the season, and also for aesthetic reasons, the look of the product is really important to me. If i know for sure the product is amazing, I will buy it regardless of packaging but when venturing out for new product I will gravitate toward something with prettier looking.

The colour payoff  for these shadows is absolutely out of this world, they are so pigmented and so creamy, eve though they are shimmery, they glide on and are easy to blend. You do have to tap off the excess as if you get too much on your brush you may suffer from a little bit of fall out but don't let that put you off.

They are long-wearing and last around 7-8 hours on the lids. I did apply them with a shadow base as I wouldn't dream of applying any shadow without on, my eyelids are the oiliest part of my face and that's quite a bold comment since my face is basically an oil slick for most of the year.

My overall verdict is a massive thumbs up on these eye shadows, I really do love them and will definitely be picking up some of the matte shadows to try them out as well but if you do get a chance to pick some up then I would highly recommend it!

What do you think of these products? Let me know in the comments.


Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig