Makeup Mondays: Soft Browns and Bright Reds

Leave a Comment


Red lips are definitely my favourite colour lips to wear any time of the year, yet I always feel over dressed when I wear them, no matter how toned down my makeup is.

During Autumn and Winter I feel it's a little easier to get away with them without coming off too "dressed up." So that's what I did! I wore my favourite lipstick on a regular day and I loved it.

On my face:

Moisturiser: Estee Lauder Resilience Lift
Primer: MAC Skin Base Visage
Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Makeup in 1C1 Cool Bone
Powder: Maybelline Matte Maker in 10 Classic Ivory
Bronzer: Benefit Hoola
Blush: Makeup Revolution Baked Blush in Bang Bang You're Dead
Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde, Sleek Brow Kit in Light (Just the powder) and Maybelline Brow Drama Brow Sculpting Mascara in Medium Brow
Eyes: MUA Cosmetics Undress Me Too palette shades Lavish all over the lid and Makeup Geek Creme Brulee in the crease.
Eyeliner: Illamasqua Precision Gel Liner in Infinity applied with a Real Techniques Silicone Liner Brush
Mascara: Benefit They're Real! & Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume
Lips: Lime Crime Velvetine in red Velvet

Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig