REVIEW // Maybelline Color Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencil

Leave a Comment



Maybelline Color Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencil in Light It Up, £4.99 - Boots

I ain't gonna lie I love me some lipstick and Maybelline latest offering was my most recent purchase. Whilst browsing the aisles of Boots I came across the Maybelline stand and wanted to pick a few things up and since it was 3 for 2 I obviously went a little over board.

I bought one of their new Intense Velvet Lip Pencils in Light Me Up which is a true red colour. These pencils can be used to line your lips or for a full colour. The colour pay off is really great ad it doesn't apply streaky or patchy at all. I tend to use it as an all over colour as it's just such a good lip colour.

It gives a good few hours wear but after a few drinks you would definitely need to reapply as it isn't transfer proof but it is opaque and pigmented so that's a plus! The only downside like I said is it comes off pretty easy when your eating, drinking or doing anything involving those types of activities.

I really like this product and i definitely want a few more? What are you favourites? Let me know in the comments!

Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig