REVIEW // EOS Lipbalm in Summer Fruits

Leave a Comment




I've wanted to try EOS lip balms for ages but was gutted I could only get them from amazing. I remember spotting the "Balmi" lip balms in Boots and wanting one so bad but never purchasing one because they just weren't as appealing in their square packaging, sounds weird right? Aesthetic of a product is pretty important to me, if it doesn't look appealing I'm instantly put off.

I visited Selfridges in the Trafford Centre and saw they had EOS balms and without even thinking I picked on up and took it straight to the counter.

EOS has become quite the popular lip balm seeing the brand used by many celebrities and many bloggers, even included, one of each colour, in Miley Cyrus' "We Can't Stop" video and I always would think "Oh man I want one so much" whenever I saw them.

When I found them in Selfridges I was beyond excited and I knew it was just meant to be, sounds lame right, it's only a lip balm. You know what it's like when you want a certain product that's only widely available in the US though right? The hassle of trying to get it is insane.

The lip balm is fragranced, mine is Summer Fruits but to me it smells more like a peach which is why I think I was drawn to this particular scent more than the others. The come in a little ball type packaging which unscrews to reveal a little spherical lip balm inside, it's super cute.

The product itself isn't over gooey like some lip balms can be, it's just hydrating enough for it to work and stays on the lips for ages. I usually put it on my lips when I go to bed and I can still feel it there a tad when I wake up. It does absorb into the lips and hydrate them, but it does it rather slowly, which I don't mind.

It really does help keep my lips dry which is essential during the colder months especially if you're a matte lipstick lover like myself.

I would definitely recommend these lip balms to people, I think for myself it was definitely worth the wait and I would recommend them to anyone. Two of my friends actually bought them at the same time as me and love them just as much. One of them has even gone through two of hers already!

What do you think of this product? Let me know in the comments!

Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig