Makeup Mondays: Night out makeup

Leave a Comment


We all love a good night out don't we? Personally I absolutely love doing my makeup before a night out, I can put some music on, pour a drink and just take my time getting ready, it's probably my favourite part of a night out, except the night out, obviously.




I tend to put in a lot of effort on a night out and use a few extra products to get quite a flawless base and a little more exciting looks in terms of eye shadow, I try to push the boat out a little and do something exciting.

Primer: Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place makeup in Cool Bone
Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15
Powder: Maybelline Match Maker Setting Powder
Blush: Estee Lauder Pure colour Blush in Peach Passion
Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Highlighter: MAC MSF in Soft and Gentle
Brows: Anastasia Beverly hills Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde & Maybelline Brow Drama Brow Sculpting Mascara in Medium Brown
Eyeshadow: Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette shade 6 and 7 in the lid and crease & L'Oreal Color Riche Monoshadow in Smokey (a shimmery deep purple) in the outer V and blended into the crease
Eyeliner: Benefit They're Real Gel Liner
Mascara: Benefit They're Real Mascara & Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara



Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig