Makeup Mondays: Everyday Bronze/Glowy Makeup for Work

Leave a Comment


No matter what season I love the bronzed summery look any time of year. Now, saying that, that isn't to say that I like it every single day, but its in the top 5 of favourite makeup looks to do for me. 

I usually wear this makeup to work as it's not too much but i enough to make you look like you've put in some effort so I'll stop going on now and tell you which products I used.

Primer: Smashbox Photofinish Primer
Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Makeup in Cool Bone
Concealer: Soap & Glory Trick and Treatment 
Powder: Maybelline Matte Maker setting powder
Bronzer: Benefit Hoola
Blush: Estee Lauder Pure Colour Blush in Peach Passion
Highlight: MAC MSF in Soft & Gentle
Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade & Sleek Brow Kit (powder) in Light & Maybelline Brow gel in Medium Brown
Eyelids: Makeup Geek Creme Brulee & MAC Woodwinked
Mascara: Benefit They're Real Mascara & Rimmel Wonder'ful 

Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig