Sunday Summary #19

Leave a Comment




Another week has passed and its another week closer to Christmas *Ahhh, shut up Alicia!* Crazy right? 

*WARNING CLICHE BLOGGER ALERT* 




 Where has this year gone? It feels like April, my 21st birthday, was yesterday, nope it was 6 months ago. No idea but I'm so excited for the new year, as per usual.

Life has been pretty good recently, work has sorted itself out, my personal life isn't stressful and I'm making more time to blog, whey! Not sure if it's just because I'm so excited about using my new camera or that I'm just really inspired I've no idea. Thing is, I just love it.

Mooshy is my little Jack Russell which you can see in my bottom picture. She's 8 years old and she's deaf *awwww* I love her to bits even if she is a little bit irratic at time. She likes to eat grass and run around in circle, bless. Mooshy this ones dedicated to you.

Work Hard Play Hard, right? I've been working all the hours and over time I'm offered and blogging at any point I can and this weekend I've decided I'm going to take a little breather and return to Liverpool to see some old uni friends. as you read this I'm probably going to either be walking around Liverpool hungover or narrowly missed the hangover and parading around like I'm the worlds best drinker. Work hard, play harder - I don't know, probably.


How has your week been? Let me know in the comments!

Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig