FAVOURITES // September

Leave a Comment






This month has been full of new discoveries and old reliable's in terms of favourites. I don't like to overload my favourites posts so I tend to chose around 5 or 6 products to do a short summary ad a little taster of what sort of thing I'm into where beauty and fashion is concerned.

I've been trying to put different things into my skincare routine to see what does and doesn't work for me. Simple Pore Minimizing Toner has been my most recent find and let me just say this has been amazing, my pores have been reduced in size so much and my skin just feels cleaner and firmer when I use it so definite thumbs up for that!

Next up is a brow product and I love and I think every man and his dog is going mad for at the moment. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde and I can definitely see why its so hyped about because it really is brilliant. Read my full review here.

Sticking with the theme of eyes I've discovered a new mascara this month. Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara has been on my lashes every day for the last month in place of my usual Benefit They're Real! It's great on its own and even better layered on top of They Real! and is a really good all rounder it gives volume and length so I really enjoy it, read my review here.

Estee Lauder's Double Wear Stay in Place Makeup in Cool Bone has been my foundation staple this month, after running out of my usual MaxFactor 3-in-1 FaceFinity and couldn't be bothered to repurchase it down to sheer laziness. Double Wear is possibly my most favourite foundation I just can't fault. I also discovered that setting my foundation with Maybelline Matte Master powder gives a really airbrushed finish to the skin without looking cakey ad it really keeps your matte all day long.

Last but not least we have these gorgeous earrings from New Look. I am such a fan of earrings like this I think with the right outfit they look so so classy and sophisticated I even love wearing them to work. Just because I'm so attached to them, no other reason!

Non-Beauty Related Favourites:
Food: Spaghetti & Meatballs
Drink: Fanta
Song: This is How We Do - Katy Perry/Black Widow - Iggy Azaela ft Rita Ora
TV Show: Fresh Meat/The Simpsons


What products have you been loving in September?


Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig