Makeup Mondays: Smokey Eyes and Nude Lips

2 comments



Makeup is one of  my ultimate passions, I love everything about it, hence the beauty blog. If it weren't for my love of makeup I doubt I'd eve be blogging now. High end or Drugstore, I love everything.

On my face:


Moisturiser: Estee Lauder Resilience Lift
Primer: MAC Skin Base Visage
Foundation: Revlon Color Stay 24 Hour Foundation Combination/Oily in Ivory
Setting Powder: Maybelline Matte Maker in 10 Classic Ivory
Bronzer: Benefit Hoola
Blush: Estee Lauder Pure Colour Blush in Peach Passion
Eyebrows Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde, Sleek Brow Kit (Powder) In Light & Maybelline Brow Drama Brow Mascara in Medium Brown
Eyes: MUA Cosmetics Undress Me 2 shades Naked all over the lid, Devotion in the inner corner, Lavish in the Crease and Obsessed in the outer V and bottom lash liner.
Eyeliner: Benefit They're Real! Gel Liner
Mascara: Benefit They're Real & Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume
Lips: Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Pencil in Sweet Pink to line and fill in the lips & Mac Myth over the top.

Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig