REVIEW // Revlon Brow Fantasy Brow Pencil and Brow Gel

Leave a Comment



Revlon Brow Fantasy - £6.99, Boots

Brows really seem to be having their moment in the spotlight recently, and there's no wonder why. Decent brows can take your face from a 0 - 60 in under 10 seconds (more like 10 minutes if you spend as much time on them as I do) and I definitely think that they're the starting point in any great makeup look, they frame the face and make everything look so much better so it's definitely worth investing in your brows.





I bought the Revlon Brow Fantasy brow pencil and brow gel a while ago when it was first released in stores as I was intrigued to see if it could match my Anastasia Brow Wiz. I think that may have been high hopes since this pencil was not marketed as a dupe so it was an unrealistic comparison on my part, that isn't to say the Brow Fantasy isn't a good product thought.

The pencil itself is quite chunky and small and I love the fact you get a brow gel with it. When I first applied this pencil to my brows I wasn't instantly in love, it's very wax like, much the same as the Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil and it was more of a wax than an actual brow pencil but it still filled in my brows and shaped them just fine.

The gel on the other end of the pencil has a little spooly to help shape your brows and set them in place. I think this gel is really good for the price the only bug bear I have is that if you're slightly heavy handed like I am when I'm in a rush it can smudge a little bit of the wax you've just placed on the brows and they begin to look a little blurred. Other than that this gel is really good at doing it's job and keeps stray brows at bay for up to 6-7 hours I've found.

My overall verdict of this product would be that it is a good product for quickly filling the brows and setting them into place but it wont be replacing my Brow Wiz of Dipbrow Pomade from Anastasia Beverly Hills. It's great for on the go touch ups and such but if I have a little extra time I definitely want to spend a little more time on them!

What do you think of this product? Let me know in the comments! 


Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig